Prime position with panoramic mountain and valley views and a creek boundary, this property is well presented and features a 4-year-old house AND a well-constructed shed with an additional dwelling that would suit a business or those seeking a lifestyle property. Offering just under 40 ha with a fully fenced boundary, 8 internal paddocks with water, currently used for cattle fattening and horses with improved pastures. There is potential to develop crops or fruit orchards, well represented throughout the Paddy's Green region with its favourable climate, water resources and Morganbury soil.
Featuring open plan living with rural views from most rooms plus wrap around verandas that surround the house on four sides which totals 392m2 under roof. This modern 4-year-old steel framed house has high raked ceilings, attractive easy-care vinyl plank flooring and offers three bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances and s/s dishwasher, an office or storage room, laundry and bathroom with a freestanding bath and separate shower and toilet. The main bedroom has a walk-in-robe and the other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Split system air-conditioning and fans throughout the house and a conveniently located second toilet adjoining the spacious laundry area.
Well-constructed steel framed 35 m x 15 m Colourbond shed with concrete floors, modern 900 ml tiles to the second self-contained living area, complete with a modern kitchen, bathroom, combined lounge dining area and with disability amenities. Front and rear patios and plenty of room for further extension of living areas, split system air-conditioning and fans throughout. There is spacious storage in the central area for up to 8 vehicles. There is a large, lockable storage facility which could be used as a business office/workshop and a shower and toilet amenity that would be ideal for a business. This massive shed and comfortable dwelling could adapt to many situations from extended family to business pursuits.
• Large sand arena – suitable for equestrian cutting, roping, dressage and show jumping.
• Steel round yard, portable steel cattle yards with loading ramp.
• Separate feed or storage shed with concrete floor.
• Sealed roads on three boundaries.
• All-weather driveway to the centrally located house and facilities.
• 22-ML water licence, all gravity fed from the irrigation channel.
• 3 large poly water storage tanks ranging from 2,500 through to 6,000 gallons are in service for domestic use only.
• Capability of adding large volumes of megalitres on this line is very advantageous for future development with an underground 6" mainline and galvanised risers already in place.
Kioti DS 4510 tractor complete with slasher, spray tank, post hole digger, discs, carry all, baler, rake, hay mowers and harrows.
• Kubota Utility Vehicle RTV500
• Lawn Boss ride-on mower
• Cox ride-on mower
Located just 10 minutes from the Mareeba town centre and approximately 60 minutes’ drive to Cairns International airport, this is an ideal lifestyle property or business base with potential to establish a niche market in crops or fruit trees.
Everything is so well organised and built to a high standard so you can just move in, just bring your dream plan and live it.
Inspection by appointment only, call Paula 0409 267 756 for details
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced