From the moment you drive to the elevated Peak Estate; you are greeted with beautiful stonework welcoming you into this exclusive and prestigious location, a short drive into the estate you are captivated by the Sculptural Elegance of 36-38 The Peak. This impressive home which was built by the current owners with love to showcase their love for the building industry, interior design and showcase an Architectural Brilliance of Design/Geometry in Architecture, Materials and Innovation.
As you step inside the astonishing 3-metre-high grand entry doors you are captivated by the finishing, materials, views and the story this home tells as you enter each room with the dramatic but refined brilliance of interior design to admire. This home has an infusion of modern, also timeless features in textures and materials; with captivating views above the treetops of Cairns and the Ocean.
Beyond the gorgeous open spaces, there are four bedrooms and three bathrooms in total, set across the two levels. Designed to stand out from the rest, the positioning of the bedrooms is such that you can pick and choose the master suite of your choice, depending on your lifestyle and family. Prefer all your living on a single level with separation for guests? Simple! Entertaining on one and relaxation on the other? There is no penalty, with the quality (and views) equally on show throughout…
If this is not enough this stunning home has won an award in the master bathroom, with a suspending tiled floor and windows giving you the impression you indoor/outdoor living and enjoying the tropical lifestyle and beauty. Be prepared to make great memories in privacy on your expansive entertaining area or by the inground pool with family and friends.
This home could have a book written on features; so, an inspection is a must:
• Separate spacious living areas, with an abundance of light and breathtaking views
• Front living room with beautiful water features to keep the room cool during the hot summer months; Pitched 7.5-meter ceiling’s with beautiful woodwork, workmanship
• Execution in Design, Functionality and placement; the Kitchen is the heart of the home and finished to perfection with Smart stone surfaces, soft-close drawers and integrated Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop.
• Throughout the home you will find custom built; stunning modern hand-crafted timber cabinetry
• The massive private entertainers’ area; has large glass doors that can be tucked away to give you indoor/outdoor tropical North Queensland living; the beautiful finishes of suspended large tiling, glass wrap around railings give you an uninterrupted view.
• To top off the living both inside and out you have a beautiful in-ground infinity pool, enjoying the breathtaking views of Cairns CBD, Mountains and Ocean.
• The design of this 4-bedroom home allows you to grow into the home over time, have guests or choose 1 out of 3 rooms as your master bedroom. Yes not 1 but 3 beautiful rooms to choose from with access to an ensuite; depending on if you want to be on the main level or on the level below and your situation/family. Each of these rooms have uninterrupted views of Whitfield Hillside, City, Mountains, Tree-top and ocean views.
• On the main level you have 2 bedrooms, 1 award winning Master bathroom with suspended tiling flooring, a large bathroom with windows into the lush private tropical garden and views – giving you a spa like indoor/outdoor feeling with access to the Master bedroom on the main level and access straight out onto the entertainers patio.
• The second level has 2 large bedrooms with 2 luxury ensuites; you can open the walls to make 1 room, or use the second room for the 4th bedroom/3rd loungeroom/living.
• Titanium Zinc metal cladding roofing; which is a natural product, it responds to it environment and has an impressive lifespan. Titanium zinc is a non-ferrous metal. This means there are no traces of iron in the alloy and the material won’t rust with age.
• Double Garage, with brand new double garage door with remotes (the lucky buyer will get some input of the newly installed double doors) and internal access, via the well-proportioned internal laundry. The garage is currently used as a home office and has air-conditioning.
• Initiatives include Low E Glass and with a 7star Thermal performance energy rating, large format floor tiles, and specialised roof tiles on the winged roof and invisible drainage systems, this design innovation this home makes for an eco-sensitive design.
Taking in stunning, uninterrupted views of the City, Ocean and Mountains in Cairns' premier elevated Estate, 36-38 The Peak marries the multiple Award Winning design, faultless execution and a prestigious address to create a unique, signature home for those seeking something distinctly different in Far North Queensland.
Photos, words, video; just do not give you the same feeling as when you walk into this house, a house can also be a work of art with this architectural masterpiece as your home, a place to create memories for not only your family but friends to remember for a lifetime. So, we invite you to fall in love and call to make a private inspection by calling Rebecca Moss on 0410 084 481 or Tom Quaid on 0400 773 444
36-38 The Peak Road, Brinsmead is offered for sale by Formal Offer, closing Thursday 21st November unless sold prior. Contract documents are available from the selling agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground