Knock, Knock, Knock…. Opportunity is at your door!
How often do you find a home of this size in this Location? Ideal for the large or mixed family, or you want to have the in-laws, with multiple living areas to cater for everyone.
You could be chasing after your property entrepreneur moment, this could be your opportunity to embrace your property to be your income stream with renting out a few bedrooms and living in the property yourself!
Dreaming of a Chef’s kitchen? This house ticks that box for you, too much to list! This kitchen is a winner with quality/scale of materials; having an over-sized large island with waterfall stone benchtops to be able to enjoy. Cook up a storm with on the 900mm gas cooktop, spread the preparation across the enormous island, with family and friends helping prepare or seated chatting to you and gather around the heart of the home.
Along with opportunity this house features;
• Fully tiled more than generous home nestled on an 808m2 block
• Open plan living at its best with a spacious floorplan
• Spacious Chef’s Kitchen located in a spacious eat in Kitchen with loads of storage
• Living rooms - Lounge/Dining, Kitchen/Dining, Media/Games/Family
• Split system air conditioning throughout and security screens
• 2 x Master bedrooms – both large retreats with ensuites with built-in or large walk-in
• A further 5 bedrooms, split between 2 wings of the house
• Master bathroom tiled floor to the ceiling with separate toilet
• Utility room with plentiful storage cupboards, laundry and study/workspace
• 5kw Solar System
• Side access for a Large Boat + a large separate storage room for all the toys!
• Located in a small cul-de-sac, with just one neighbour
Why do homeowners love Kanimbla? Kanimbla is such a popular area, due to being located so close to town (approx. 8km). Not only the distance to Cairns CBD, the area is also popular due to being located in the gateway of convenience (off Irene Street) where you are perfectly located to get to also access Cairns Beaches and the South Side conveniently - which has become popular for families and couples that work in different locations.
A growing suburb, Kanimbla features high quality homes and with land values increasing with each new release, supports further growth ahead. Family friendly parks, open grass fields, walking tracks and a mountain backdrop all add to the family appeal, with major shopping only a few short minutes’ drive away.
Ready to see it for yourself? Inspections available by Private Appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced